Thursday 15 December 2011

5th December 2011

   I have now drawn out a rough layout of my magazine on paper. I know that I want to use a long shot of Amy, however, I have not decided which picture to use. I have started creating my double page spread on Serif DrawPlusx3. By having a play around with photos on the layout I can see what works and decide which pictures to use. Once I decide on a concept I will be able to write my article to go with it.

I have decided that I am only going to use one photo in my double page of Amy. I have chosen to use the photo shown on the right as I particularly like the over-the-shoulder pose and by having one leg raised shows off the shoes more. I think that the pose will appeal to both genders as it is slightly alluring, however not overly provocative. With the outfit she is wearing, I have decided to go for a Chicago theme with the double page spread as I feel that the clothing and pose would go well with this concept. I have so far given the pages a black background and written the artist, Scarlet Hudson's name across the top of the page in red. I have chosen the font 'Beatnik SF', a font which was used on my cover and for my contents page.




No comments:

Post a Comment