Tuesday 6 December 2011

19th November 2011

   I have now taken more photos for my contents page. As I again wanted pictures of celebrities I have used pictures of my drawings.
   I have chosen to use pictures which I feel are the closest I have to looking like black and white photos. I have edited both pictures using picnik on picasa. I have coloured over the copyright on the Amy Winehouse portrait and my signature on the Jessie J portrait using the 'Doodle' tool as they have a block colour behind them so I could simply colour over it. I have removed the signature on the Amy Winehouse portrait using the 'Retouch' tool so that it would not look obvious that something had been removed from this spot.
   I have also chosen these artists as they are both currently big topics in the music industry, Amy Winehouse because of her recent sudden passing and Jessie J because of her domination of the charts over the last year. Therefore I feel that these artists would create appropriate features for the month's issue.
   I have put both these artist's names on the front cover as they are an important part of this issue. I have inserted the Jessie J portrait into the left hand column on the right page and the Amy Winehouse picture on the left page. I have chosen to make the picture of Amy Winehouse the biggest on the page as I believe it will be the most important article in the magazine after the main cover story.






No comments:

Post a Comment