Tuesday 6 December 2011

22nd November 2011

   For another of of my images in the contents page I am going to use a photo from a JLS concert which I went to as I feel that some of the pictures came out well. Also I thought it would look good on the page to again use a photo of a real artist.
   JLS again fit the genre of music for my magazine perfectly and they also have several hits currently in the charts. For this reason I feel that they would go perfectly in my magazine and I did notice them in other magazines when doing my analysis. As they have had a new album released this month, I have decided that there article would be a review of the new album. This feature is something which I found was popular in other magazines.
   I have looked through my photos and chosen the best one, shown to the right  I have chosen to use the picture at the bottom as it was my favourite shot. This is because it shows a full shot of each member of the group. I also like how they are in action, singing, and all show different poses and are looking in different directions. I particularly like the background also and feel that it makes the group stand out.
 I have inserted the photo into my contents page at the bottom left column of the first page. I have placed a number in the corner of the image to indicate where in the magazine the article is located. I have made this article as a review by a fan of the artist, a regular feature which I wish the magazine to have. I have chosen to have this as a feature as I feel it ties in with the USP of the magazine, showcasing information for everyone, 'Mytunes'. Therefore I feel that a review by a reader and a fan of the artist would be something which my target audience would want to read. I have called this feature 'MyReview' and have given a subheading for this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment