Tuesday 3 January 2012

8th December 2011

   I have now started to enhance my double page spread now that I have the basic layout and photo which I want to use. I have looked at a poster from the movie of the musical 'Chicago' to get ideas for the double page spread. I have decided to try and mimic the idea of having the cityscape in the background with the figure stood in the foreground in the centre of the page. I have found some photos of skyscrapers which I had from a trip to New York and have cut them out using the cut-out studio on Serif DrawPlusx3. I have changed the colour of the buildings to black and white so that the figure stands out more and have arranged the buildings in a sweeping arc along the bottom of the page.

   I have copied and pasted some of the buildings and placed them elsewhere so that the buildings take up all of the bottom of the page. I have arranged them with some higher than others so that the buildings dip where my photo of Amy is to make her stand out more and give the page a more interesting appearance.





No comments:

Post a Comment