Tuesday 3 January 2012

14th December 2011

   I have now used the cut out studio on Serif to cut out part of the glow around Amy as I found that it was too much having it all the way around. Instead the glow is now just around the upper half of her body and her left shoe.
   I have decided to rearrange the buildings as I was not completely happy with how they looked. I have made the buildings smaller as I found they were too dominating over the page. I have copied and pasted some of the buildings so that they still fill the width of the page at their smaller size. I found that the layout looked a little odd with Amy's shoe appearing straight over the buildings in the background and looked unrealistic. To improve this I have placed an auto shape rectangle across the bottom of the page. I have made this rectangle black and have faded it into the buildings. I feel that this makes the scene look more professional and sleek. I have decided to leave out page numbers on my double page spread, something which I found that existing products do when they do not fit in or look appropriate on the pages. As this article would be over several pages, some of the other pages would have numbers so that readers can easily find articles. I believe that my double page spread is now finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment