Saturday 19 November 2011

7th November 2011

  I have now asked a friend, Amy, to model for my front cover. I have chosen Amy as she has long blonde hair, is very tall and extremely photogenic and fits the role of a pop star perfectly. I have firstly taken a couple of practice shots to see what background would work best. I firstly took some in front of the green screen with a view to cutting out the background on the computer. When trying this I found that the cut out quality was very poor for the close up shots as some of the green was still present around the outline. Despite this the cut out worked well on the full body shot and so I will use this backgound for full shots.
   I have tried this medium long shot on the cover to see how it looks. I think that if I was to use a shot like this I would have the photo overlap the masthead slightly so that it would stand out as I found that existing magazines do this.




No comments:

Post a Comment