Wednesday 23 November 2011

8th Novemeber 2011

   I have now photographed Amy again, wearing an appropriate pop outfit. I got her to wear one of my sister's dresses, a short red dress which is tasselled at the bottom. She also wore black leggings, high red wedges and her hair straight. Together I feel that these give the appearance of a pop star.

  
I have decided to take a medium close photo of her for my front cover and have also taken some full shots which I will use for my contents page and double page spread. The medium close ups have been taken in front of a white background as I found that the cut out in front of the green screen was not successful and I think I am going to have a white background for my front cover. I will either cut the background out or increase the contrast of the background to make it clearer. The full shots, I have taken in front of the green screen as I intend to cut these out. I have not yet decided what background these will feature over.

   I have taken pictures of Amy from different angles with a range of different poses. Some I feel show her in an innocent light and others show a more seductive side. I feel that I need to find a suitable balance between innocent and seductive so that I can appeal to both genders with this magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment