Friday 7 October 2011

30th September 2011

   I have now completed the mock-up for the contents page of my school magazine as part of the preliminary task. I have used the same font and colour for 'Contents' as used for the title on the front cover and the same for 'October' as the rest of the text on the front cover. I have done this so that you can see there is a clear link between the front cover and the contents page do that the magazine is recognizable. I have again used bats from the Serif DrawPlusx3 gallery behind 'October' to again give the Halloween feel to the magazine. I have faded the bats out so that the writing still stands out against them. I have included the title of the magazine 'The Jotter' at the bottom of the page.
   I have again used the lines across the page to give the effect of lined paper to link in with school and have once more faded them out so that they do not take over the page.
   The contents page would consist of three images which relate to the articles shown on the front cover. A number is shown on the image to show which page in the magazine the article features.
Where I have written 'text text text' would be where the contents listings would be shown. Having looked at other contents pages of existing magazines I have noticed that the contents page does not show what is on every page, as many pages are taken up by advertisements, but just the main articles and features, therefore I have not included each page number in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment