Thursday 20 October 2011

14th October 2011

I have decided to go with the name Mytunes. This is because it rhymes with a computer program which is currently the most popular for storing and downloading music. Therefore I feel it is current and has a clear link to music. Although I intend to create a pop magazine, I feel that the genre of pop has expanded dramatically in the last few years and it is often difficult to put a specific genre on some music. Therefore, my magazine will cover 'pop music' but perhaps also elements of R&B, Dance, Rap, Hip-Hop and Rock. Due to this generalised genre I feel the name 'Mytunes' represents what the magazine will be, as it will have something for a wide variety of people. The magazine will include interviews with pop stars but will be more about the music instead of more about the gossip. I feel that by doing this it will appeal men but will still keep the interest of women. Therefore I intend to make sure the magazine has a unisex appearance and is not biased towards a particular gender. I want the magazine to have a sophisticated appearance but to still look modern. The magazine will be made to appeal to older teenagers and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment