Thursday 20 October 2011

11th October 2011

I am now moving on to the main task. For this we have to produce the front page, contents and double page spread of a new music magazine. We must use entirely original images and text and must use at least four images. I am currently thinking of doing a magazine based on pop music. This is because it is my favourite type of music and there is not a magazine currently on the British market which I find appealing for this music genre. There are many magazines aimed at women which interview pop stars, however, these are targeted directly at women and are often filled with gossip such as who the pop star is dating etc. and not about the actual music. Therefore I think there is a gap in the market for a magazine based around pop music, with articles about the music which would be made to appeal to both men and women. I now need to think of a name for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment