Tuesday 20 September 2011

20th September 2011

Today I have inserted my picture into my magazine design on Serif DrawPlus x3. I have cropped the image so it fits on the page. I have changed the colour scheme to fit the Halloween theme. The bar across is now orange and I have replaced the circle, with the price on, with a pumpkin clipart image. I have edited the clipart image by increasing the contrast and changing the colours so that they are all shades of orange. I have added a white glow around the pumpkin and the bar to make them stand out more on the page. I have also faded the lines more as I feel this makes the cover look better as the writing is on top of it but it still gives the effect of lined paper. I have also come up with some articles titles for the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment