Tuesday 13 September 2011

13th September 2011

Today I had two lessons of media. In the first I continued designing my magazine cover on Serif DrawPlusx3. I have now developed the school-themed idea of the front cover by putting the title of the magazine at the top of the page, the issue month in the top left margin and three boxes which will include pictures of features of the magazine in the margin. Having looked at other magazines in the previous lesson for inspiration and ideas, I have put a barcode on the front cover and a bar which goes across the page which will include information about the magazines content. I have also put the price of the magazine in a bright turquoise circle to make it stand out. I think I am going to stick to a colour scheme of blues and greens for the magazine. In the second lesson we looked at issues of our old school magazine. These gave me more ideas about what to put in the contents on the magazine such as horoscopes and book reviews. I now need to decide on who my picture for the front cover is going to be of.

No comments:

Post a Comment